Growing our young and enabling them to maximise their potential takes many helping hands. Work alongside us, as we endeavour to do just that. You can help us by organising an internal fundraiser within your organization to help raise funds so we can continue to develop our young people. Take the chance initiate a fun and meaningful team bonding project.
North, South, East, West, Central, Online, Remote
Date / Time :
To be determined by volunteers
Commitment Level :
Project (Regularly, 1-3 months)
Role Type :
Remote Volunteering, Online Volunteering, Stepping Stone Volunteering, Self-Initiated Projects, Individual Volunteering, Family Vounteering, Corporate Vounteering, Skills-Based, Operations Support
Service User / Beneficiary :
Children, Youth, Non-Profit, Community, Family
Number of Vacancies :
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and conduct a volunteer-driven fundraiser to help sustain the work of SHINE. Some ideas include:
1. Virtual Walks, Runs, Rides, Climbs and Hikes
2. Online Endurance Test or other non-running Marathons.
3. Charity Bake Sales
4. Fundraising Movie or Games Night
5. Online Comedy Charity Show or Charity Concert
Role Requirements :
📌 Have the ability and approvals (e.g. from building management) to conduct an internal fundraiser (fundraisings involving members of the public would require application of relevant permits from the Singapore Police Force)
📌 Able to commit at least 2 months to planning the fundraiser with us.
Role Requirements :
📌 Provide a proposal which should cover the following:
• Proposed date(s) and timing(s) of the activity (and wet weather programme if applicable)
• Format of proposed activity (we do suggest planning for an online one)
• Number of volunteers involved
• Number of service users (children/youth)
• Potential learning the volunteers can take away with them by participating
• Support needed from us
• Contact details of liaisons person(s)
• Timeline for Project Planning
• Programme rundown with potential risks (e.g. injuries) addressed
📌 Sign relevant undertaking and agreement forms prior to starting the project.
Support Given :
- We will provide the necessary support and advise in developing marketing materials for the project e.g. provision of logo etc
Contact Person :
James Lim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Closing Date :
Thank you for your interest to join us as a volunteer!
Should you have registered with us before to volunteer, welcome back and do contact us at email@example.com to indicate your interest on which role you would like to join.
Please take some time to fill in the application form for us to get to know you better. The form should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Once submitted, our Volunteer Partnerships & Development team member will get in touch with you within two weeks.