As a Personal Effectiveness Toolkit Designer, you will develop resource kits that can be used by children, youth and caregivers to grow children and youth's life skills and personal effectiveness. These could include like bite-sized kits on lifeskills such as time management, prioritisation etc and can take the form of documents, animations etc.
Date / Time :
Commitment Level :
Project (Regularly, 1-3 months)
Role Type :
Skills-Based, Remote Volunteering, Online Volunteering, Stepping Stone Volunteering, Self-Initiated Projects, Individual Volunteering, Corporate Vounteering
Service User / Beneficiary :
Children, Youth, Family
Number of Vacancies : 10
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop age and user-friendly resource kits that can be used by children, youth and caregivers.
- Topics of these resource kits can include
1. Study Skills
3. Mental Health
6. Academic subject-specific guidelines
7. Activity kits for caregivers etc
Role Requirements :
- Have the skill to curate helpful materials into these resource kits
- Subject-matter expertise an advantage e.g. you are a counsellor and can develop some stress management tips.
- Individuals, groups and corpoate volunteers are welcome
- Able to help out on project basis e.g. 1-3 months.
Support Given :
- Support in co-designing the materials
- Support in polling Team SHINE so we can shape the contents as needed
Contact Person :
James Lim, email@example.com
Registration Closing Date :
Thank you for your interest to join us as a volunteer!
Should you have registered with us before to volunteer, welcome back and do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest on which role you would like to join.
Please take some time to fill in the application form for us to get to know you better. The form should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Once submitted, our Volunteer Partnerships & Development team member will get in touch with you within two weeks.