As a one to one private tutor, you will get to help our youth prepare for their private N/O level examinations.
Date / Time :
Commitment Level :
Regularly, 3 months and above
Role Type :
Individual, Skills-Based, In-Person, Remote Volunteering
Service User / Beneficiary :
Number of Vacancies : 2
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide tuition for the subjects needed.
- Make arrangements to meet youth for tuition (online / in-person).
- Update social worker of missed sessions.
Role Requirements :
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Able to teach in the subjects needed.
- Commit as much as possible until the end of exams.
Support Given :
Social workers will intervene to hadle the following to ease the tutors in these areas
- Management of no-shows
- Requests by youth to reschedule
- Punctuality issues
- Other issues brought up during tution
Do feel free to inform social worker as and when.
About Service User :
Sec 3 NT girl who has weak foundation in Math subject. Female tutor preferred for her.
Contact Person : Jonathan Soh 8788 3154
Registration Closing Date : 2022-06-30
Thank you for your interest to join us as a volunteer!
Should you have registered with us before to volunteer, welcome back and do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest on which role you would like to join.
Please take some time to fill in the application form for us to get to know you better. The form should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Once submitted, our Volunteer Partnerships & Development team member will get in touch with you within two weeks.