Finally, an event that helps you achieve your fitness, arts, education, or music goals for a good cause!
Even if... you’ve struggled with a busy schedule
Even if... you’re new to your hobby
Even if... you've no idea where to start
Even if... you’ve thought “My gifts doesn’t matter”
Our First Foray In 2021
MR MOHAMMAD (L) & MR KHOO SWEE CHIOW (R)
500KM Ride in One Day
MS DAWN SIM
45 Yoga Poses in 45 Days
MS WANY MISBAN & MS SARA WEE
Ran 55Km in 30 days
ASSOC PROF TAN CHEE LAY & MR JOHN LEONG
Poetry & Painting to Raise Funds
MS YANNI RUTH & SHINE
Music Cover for Donations
We're LIVE - Now A SHINE Iconic Event
Since that initial launch in 2021, we've raising a over of $450,000 to support SHINE programme and services.
Our most iconic event SHINE Nothing Is Impossible 2023 comes with many new surprises this year. A must join event for everyone!
A Challenge That Works For You
Next Level SuperHero Volunteering
Here Are Answers to Your Possible Questions
Here are some answers to the common questions that participants might have.
What is “Nothing Is Impossible ”?
When families face challenges, it is often their youngest members who suffer most. SHINE’s latest campaign – Nothing is Impossible – means you can be a part of the solution, and in any way you choose. Everyone faces different goals and challenges. You can overcome every challenge with an open heart by rallying support from family, friends and the community. We can all be brave enough to face our challenges, together.
While COVID-19 has posed fundraising challenges, the very spirit of Nothing is Impossible has led us to combine creativity, flexibility, and technology to show our child beneficiaries how anything can be overcome – while raising the funds that will rewrite their future.
When can I register?
You can register a challenge from Now to 31 October 2023
When can I donate?
You can donate to a challenge from Now to 31 December 2023
How do I sign up for “Nothing is Impossible 2023”?
How would the donations raised be utilised?
Your donation will fund new initiatives and existing programmes that support SHINE’s children and youth.
A) For Children with learning Difficulties :
- Psycho-educational assessment to enable early diagnosis and intervention for children from 5 years old
- Early intervention for underprivileged children to overcome learning difficulties
- Consultation & support group for parents with children with special learning needs
B) For Children and Youth with at-risk profiles :
- Positive youth development programmes to reduce juvenile delinquency
- Character-building & developmental programmes to impart life skills for youths
- Casework and counselling to support youths with mental health challenges
- School social work to partner schools in enabling needy children & youth to encourage school completion
C) Training, consultation & supervision for professionals working with marginalised children and youths
What can I do to help?
How do I check the donation amount I have raised?